My Reading List for 2018
Pre – mommy life I could finish a good book in a day and devour a reading list in less than a month. These days, I am doing good to complete one book a month. I never thought I would be one to put down the historical fiction book in favor of business books but for the past 4 years . . that is just what I have been doing and it has had a huge impact on not only my business but my family. This year . . I made a list of 12 books with a goal of finishing one a month. Feel free to read along with me or make your own list.
- January – The Lifegiving Home
- February – The Brand Gap
- March – The Circle Maker
- April – Building a Story Brand
- May – The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership
- June – Punch Fear in the Face, Escape Average and Do Work That Matters
- July – E Myth
- August – Selling the Invisible
- September – What the Most Successful People Do Before Breakfast
- October – Present over Perfect
- November – The Best Yes
- December – Crucial Conversations
Each month I will be reading one of these books and then sharing on the blog some of the key bits of information learned and gleaned from their pages.